Position: TREATER: WET-END OPERATOR
Objective: Operate Treating Line
Responsible for product quality, output, general functionality and condition of the Treating Line.
Primary job duties:
- Safely operate mixing station and all related equipment and functions.
- Read and comprehend production schedule and order requirements.
- Assist in Start-up/Shut down of Treating Line, individual sections, and mixing station, as needed.
- Load/Unload paper rolls to Treating Line; requires lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Set-up and perform seamless roll splices.
- Understand and perform all Treating Line and mixing station adjustments to achieve best possible
quality and output.
- Communicate with Line Operator on schedule, line adjustments, and inventory rolls.
- Paper and chemical receiving.
- Ensure accuracy between input/output and corresponding documentation.
- General housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to safely operate fork and grab lift.
- Basic Math
- Basic Computer/Terminal
- Attention to Detail & Quality oriented
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability coverage and 401(k) retirement savings plan. Team oriented candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes with salary requirements.
Starting Pay: $13 – $16 per hour for qualified candidates
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are required to wear a mask.
Common areas are sanitized multiple times on a daily basis.