Funder America is seeking to fill 2 open positions at our manufacturing facility in Mocksville, NC. Openings for 2nd and 3rd.
Responsible for product quality, output, general functionality and condition of the Treating Line.
Primary job duties:
- Safely operate Treating Line, mixing station and all related equipment and functions.
- Read and comprehend production schedule and order requirements.
- Start-up/Shut down Treating Line, individual sections, and mixing station, as needed.
- Ensure Treating Line and necessary support systems are operational.
- Verify that material and work order match.
- Load/Unload paper rolls to Treating Line.
- Set-up and perform seamless roll splices.
- Understand and operate Treating Line and IFA mixing station consoles and software.
- Identify and enter correct Treating Line and mixing station parameters.
- Understand and perform all Treating Line and mixing station adjustments to achieve best possible quality and output.
- Communicate with Quality Inspector and Wet End on schedule, line adjustments, roll and pallet changes.
- Able to perform Quality Inspector functions.
- Able to perform Wet End functions including paper and chemical receiving.
- Able to safely operate fork and grab lift.
- Ensure accuracy between input/output and corresponding documentation.
- General housekeeping (controls, inspection station, press area, etc.).
- Turn in complete and correct paperwork at end of shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic technical and non-technical trouble shooting
- Basic Math
- Basic Computer/Terminal
- Attention to Detail & Quality oriented
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability coverage and 401(k) retirement savings plan. Team oriented candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes with salary requirements.
Starting pay: $16 – $17 per hour for qualified candidates
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are required to wear a mask.
Common areas are sanitized multiple times on a daily basis.