Funder America is seeking to hire two inventory handler positions at our manufacturing facility in Mocksville, NC.
- Proficient stand-up forklift operation and physical labor is required for this position.
- Must be able to read a schedule for material requirements, identify inventory properly, and scan material.
- Flip, pull, stack, combine paper inventory to supply machinery.
- Accurately count and label material returned to the warehouse.
- Properly Use an electric banding tool.
- Charge & refill electric batteries.
- Maintain a fully computerized inventory including receiving and other transactions.
- Prepare, package and load paper trucks to other facilities
Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a hands-on, fast-paced manufacturing environment. Use computer and scan gun system to maintain inventory controls.
Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Our benefits package includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability coverage and 401(k) retirement savings plan. Team oriented candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes.
Starting Pay: $12 – $16 per hour for qualified candidates
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are required to wear a mask.
Common areas are sanitized multiple times on a daily basis.